Julia Roberts and David Letterman Talk Marriage

Julia Roberts teased David Letterman about his recent marriage on his show that airs tonight.

Julia visit to the "Late Show with David Letterman" Tuesday night, where the actress kidded the host about her last visit perhaps sending him to the altar for the first time.

"I don't know if I can look you in the eye anymore," joked Roberts. "Last time I saw you, you were single and then I like hypnotized you in my white suit or something and you went off and married Regina."

"I think it was sometime in March," quipped Letterman when recalling the star's previous visit and the date of his wedding.

Roberts then turned the tables and began asking the longtime bachelor several tough questions.

"Did she take your name? inquired Roberts.

"Yes, she did," replied the host.

"So she's Mrs. Letterman?" asked the actress.

"No, she's Dave," joked Letterman, who married Regina Lasko earlier this year on March 19.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.