Jennifer Lopez Pregnant Again?!


Jennifer Lopez returned to the streets of NYC on July 20th to film another scene for her upcoming movie The Back-Up Plan – and she showed off a very visible baby bump. Jennifer is already the mother of twins – could this be baby No:3? Nope just apart of the role for the movie.

In the movie, scheduled for release in January 2010, Lopez plays a single woman named Zoe who is ready to be a mother but sick of waiting for Mr. Right. She decides to get in-vitro fertilization, but meets the man of her dreams (Alex O'Loughlin) right after the artificial inseminatation procedure.

Hilarity ensues as Zoe tries to keep her pregnancy a secret from her new sweetheart.

In real life Lopez gave birth to her first children, twins Max and Emme, with father Marc Anthony on February 22, 2008. And after taking time off for the pregnancy the star, who turns 40 on July 24, admitted she was worried about going back to work, "The few days before I got really nervous I was like, what if I forgot how to act?"

But bringing her twins to the set has helped, "I bring the babies to work with me. I love it. Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film. I wanted to do this film really badly and bringing my babies with me that first morning, I was like, 'Oh my God, they're with me, I'm making a movie, they're here!' It's great having kids on set. It's the best."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....