Jesus talked with Miley Cyrus!


Miley Cyrus reported in a Twitter message on Thursday afternoon that Jesus talked to her.



I just heard the voice of Jesus. Wow. IDK if that really goes under "what are you doing" status of twitter. "Oh nothing just talking to GOD." 2:25 PM Jul 16th from UberTwitter.


Miley didn't report what He said.

Now, before you jump to a conclusion, I am not making fun of her. I believe God talks to people, although I have never heard His voice.

Otherwise, it appears to be a typical week for Miley. She pointed out her dad has a new song out and that Hannah Montana was nominated for an Emmy Award.

Comments

  1. we offering our website some entertainment news for you i hope you like my website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....