Megan Fox's topless photos leaked!!!

Megan Fox is the latest celebrity to fall victim to having topless photos leaked to the media.
Megan Fox has said she won’t sue over topless shots of her that hit the internet.
Pics of the Transformers' stunner on the set of her new film Jennifer’s Body recently leaked.

But the actress says she wasn’t as exposed as everyone thought.

Fox reportedly explained: “I had booby stickers on. They make these silicone stickers that go on over your nipple.”

“If I’d been actually topless, I would have sued someone… I know who, and I never did anything about it. It’s her karma to deal with, not mine.”

That’s very zen of you Megan!


Megan Fox Leaked Nude Photos Have Hit The Net!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.