Nicole Kidman say's about unhappy marriage to Cruise.

Moulin Rouge actress Nicole Kidman has spoken out about her unhappy marriage to superstar Tom Cruise saying that she felt stifled in the relationship.
Nicole Kidman wasn’t expecting to find love with Keith Urban.
“I didn’t foresee it, that you can meet somebody who you have a deep and more profound love with,” the actress - who divorced Tom Cruise in 2001
“I don’t mean to take away anything with Tom, but I would hope that he has the same thing - I know he has the same thing with Katie,” Kidman adds. “You move into a stage where you’re able to be a more fuller person in your relationship.”
She continues, “I want to be really careful with that because I don’t want to take away from 11 years with that man that were really important. Really, for our kids — they were amidst a lot of love. It wasn’t bad. And now we’re amidst a more evolved love.”
Does she have any regrets about marrying Cruise at the young age of 22?
“Um, no. Would I want my kids to get married at that age? No!” Kidman says. “But that was an extraordinary thing for me. [Tom] taught me an enormous amount — as a girl into a woman. Absolutely, I would do it again.”

Kidman also opens up to Elle about being a mother at age 41.
“At 41, it’s more of a painful love. I look at that little girl, and I’m like, ‘Oh, no, what’s going to happen?’ It’s almost like my heart is stretching; I’m feeling all the muscles stretch with emotion. It’s a beautiful love, but there’s a lot of fear and pain for her life, and for Bella’s and Connor’s life.
“I like to believe that nothing was stopping Sunday from coming into the world,” she adds.
“When it comes to my kids, I’m just like a lioness,” Kidman says. “I’m like, ‘No one gets near my babies! That’s why we chose not to sell photos of her. We just want to have our little cocoon.”
Urban is equally protective of Kidman.
“He’s the greatest man besides my dad I’ve ever met,” the actress says. “He’s loyal and he’s a soul searcher.”
She adds, “Keith gave me a life. He gave me a home.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.