"Anna Paquin" says True Blood and Twilight Not the Same.

True Blood and Twilight are vampire stories that include romance, violence and the constant struggle between good and evil.
True Blood and Twilight are completely different age groups that they're trying to appeal to," says Oscar winner Anna Paquin, who stars in HBO's True Blood as mind-reading Sookie Stackhouse. "It wouldn't be appropriate for teenagers to be watching our show. I wouldn't have been allowed to."

In the movie all ya gotta do is check out the sex scenes Anna Paquin, 26, has with Stephen Moyer, 39, her real-life boyfriend who play's Sookie's vampire beau, Bill Compton.

"I get more naked this season than I did last season," she says, adding later, "We have a really great crew and everyone's really respectful. It's not an issue for me."But it does mean a lot more time at the gym.

"I work my ass off,"Anna Paquin says. "I'm very careful about what I eat, and I work out a lot. My costume entails bathing suits, short-shorts and nude scenes, come on! I don't want to be perpetuating the myth that women actually do look exactly like the way they look in magazines and on television through absolutely no effort!"

There's a lot more to True Blood than sex and scary demons. "The stories are exciting and sexy and scary and engaging. The characters are all very, very, clearly drawn and real, even though we take place in a very sort of surreal world, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat," Paquin says. "And every time you think things are going to go smoothly, something really effed up happens."


Anna Paquin Back for More 'Blood'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tami Farrell Is The New Miss California!!!

Cyrus announces first UK gig tour.

Rihanna's Hot Picture.....